Punjab National Bank (PNB) Recruitment 2022: The National Bank of Punjab (GNP) issued a recruitment notice, inviting applicants to apply for officer and managerial positions under the fire safety and security departments respectively. Eligible applicants can download the application form by visiting the official website of the Bank at pnbindia.in. It should be noted that the deadline for submitting the application form by speed post until August 30, 2022. Through this recruitment campaign, a total of 103 vacancies will be filled at the Bank. A candidate may only apply for one position and no more than one application may be submitted per candidate.Also Read – BSF, SSC, Jharkhand PGT, UPSC Recruitment: List of Top Government Jobs Candidates Can Apply For This Week
“The number of vacancies/reserved positions is provisional and may vary depending on the actual needs of the Bank,” reads the official notification. Read below for important dates, vacancies details, application process and other details here. Also Read – TSPSC Extension Officer Recruitment 2022: Apply for 181 Positions from September 8 at tspsc.gov.in | Check salary here
- Deadline for receipt of the application with all attachments with us (only by express/registered mail): August 30, 2022
GNP Recruitment 2022: Check Vacancy details
Total number of positions: 103 Also Read – SAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply for 146 positions on sailcareers.com | Read the details here
- Officer (fire safety): 23 positions
- Manager (Security): 80 positions
PNB Recruitment 2022: Check Eligibility Criteria
- Security manager) : Bachelor’s degree from any university recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Fire safety officer at JMG Scale-I: BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur. OR Four-year postgraduate degree (B.Tech/BE or equivalent) in fire technology/fire engineering/safety and fire engineering from an AICTE/UGC approved college/university. Bachelor’s Degree from any AICTE/UGC Recognized University and Divisional Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
PNB recruitment 2022: check the selection procedure
Depending on the number of applications received, the Bank, at its discretion, will decide on the mode of selection, viz.
- Pre-selection of applications followed by an interview or
- Written/online test followed by an interview
PNB Recruitment 2022: Check the age limit
A candidate must be between 21 and 35 years old.
PNB Recruitment 2022: Check Registration fees
- For SC/ST/PWBD applicants: Rs. 59/- [Rs 50/- per candidate(only intimation charges)+ [email protected]% Rs. 9/-]
- For all other applicants Rs 1003/- [Rs. 850 per candidate + [email protected]% Rs. 153/-]
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Candidates must log in to our site www.pnbindia.in link and download the prescribed application form, fill it out and send it to the bank at the address mentioned below by express/registered mail with transaction number/UTR number, bank name and date of the transaction as proof of payment of the online fees and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope marked “Application for the position of “POST:______________________”. GENERAL MANAGER (RECRUITMENT SECTION), HRD DIVISION, NATIONAL BANK OF PUNJAB, HEAD OFFICE, PLOT NO 4, SECTOR 10, DWAARKA, NEW DELHI -110075.
- In the event of multiple applications, only one application will be accepted and the application fees / intimation fees paid for the other applications will be forfeited.