EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Candidates who wish to join the banking sector, here is a golden job opportunity for you. EXIM Bank is inviting eligible candidates to apply for the position of Management Trainees. Interested and eligible candidates can check the eligibility and salary details on the official website –eximbankindia.in. Thanks to this recruitment campaign, a total of 25 vacancies will be filled in this organization.Also Read – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Registration for 155 SSC Officer Positions Begins at joinindiannavy.gov.in
Candidates can apply for the above positions no later than March 14, 2022. For more details on the Exim Bank recruitment process, please scroll down. Read also – GRSE 2022 recruitment: notification for expert publications on grse.in; Apply before this date
EXIM Bank recruitment 2022: important dates
- Opening of the link to the website: February 25, 2022
- Last day for payment of exam fees: March 14, 2022
- Application deadline: March 14, 2022
- Indicative month of written exam and interview: April 2022
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Management trainees: 25 positions Also Read – FSSAI Recruitment 2022: Invited Application for Food Analyst Positions at fssai.gov.in | Details inside
Number of positions reserved for each category
- UR: 13 positions
- CS: 4 positions
- ST: 2 positions
- ODB: 6 positions
- SAP: 2 positions
- PWD: 01 posts
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
To apply for management trainee positions, a candidate must possess these qualifications.
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialization in finance from a recognized university/institution or
Chartered Accountants (CA).
- The MBA/PGDBA course must be a minimum of 2 years full-time with a major in finance from a recognized university/institution. In the case of a CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% overall marks/equivalent cumulative average (CGPA), both for graduation and post-graduation.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Salary Scale
Selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of Rs 55,000 which will be paid for the duration of the internship.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- General, OBC candidates: Rs 600
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS candidates and women: Rs 100
How to apply online?
Interested applicants should complete the online application form at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/iebmtfeb22. The application form will be available on the Bank’s website in the “Careers” section on February 25, 2022.